Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Thursday!

Happy Thursday! I hope you all are having a wonderful week! These last few weeks have been very busy here at the Ditson home. Matthew had his first test in his IQT (Initial Qualification Training) class last Thursday and says overall he feels good but he knows he still has a lot to learn. He also had his first training ride. This simulates what it is going to like inside the missle silo at Malmstrom AFB. We are very excited that Matthew’s partner in these training rides is our good friend Brian Marlo. Brian and his wife Dana live right down the street from us and are also going to Montana! I am so excited that I am going to be able to have the car sometimes and they get to carpool!

Here at the house we have become a foster family to the most adorable little Beagle. Her name is Cali and our friends who originally had her couldn’t keep her in the house they are renting. Cali and Rome love to play chase and tug-a-war and she has made herself at home very quickly, but she still seems a little small for Romeo to play the way he wants to. Matthew and I are really struggling with the decision to keep her or not.

I have finally found a job! I am going to work from home doing Xocai Healthy Chocolate! I am so excited about the opportunities and options this business opens up for us! I am having my first Chocolate Tasting and my Business Launch April 9! This is right after I get home from visiting CO for a bridal shower for my dear friend Danae!

Last but not least, this weekend we are headed to San Diego! YAY! We are hoping to take in the zoo and Sea World and many other fun stops along the way! Pictures and updates to come!

I just realized that is nine exclaimation marks in a row... I am REALLY EXCITED!




No comments:

Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually;
Give Thanks In All Circumstances,
For This Is God's Will For You In Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18