Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! It feels like time goes by faster every year. This last year was filled with lots of fun, lots of change, and some new opportunities. I know 2010 will be filled with the same. Matthew is working hard and is hoping to start on his masters this February. I am very excited about what this next year holds for my Xocai Healthy Chocolate business. But I am also keeping busy with the squadron spouses group on base. It has been wonderful meeting other military spouses and I can’t wait to see the group continue to grow and meet more wonderful ladies. Most recently, I agreed to be on the leadership team at our church working to get a Women’s Ministry program off the ground. This is an amazing opportunity; please pray that we are able to touch and encourage women in our church and in the community. Last but not least this July, both my sister and Matthew’s sister are getting married! We are thrilled for our sisters and also love the excuse to go back home to Colorado. We hope that your 2010 is also filled with excitement and adventure. But don't forget to stop and smell the roses. :)

No comments:

Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually;
Give Thanks In All Circumstances,
For This Is God's Will For You In Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18