Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bake Sale


Last week the spouses of the 490th MS had a bake sale! It was so much fun. Some of us got together Tuesday night to bake and talk, and talk and bake. We had a great assortment of items, oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, fudge toffee bars, cupcakes, one of the ladies even made cinnamon rolls from scratch the morning of! They were amazing; I can't wait to get the recipe. We made about $100.00 profit. We even had competition the day of with a breakfast burrito sale downstairs. The money we made goes toward welcome gifts for new families, baby gifts... It is the first bake sale I have ever organized and I am very happy with how it turned out. Last but not least I got to meet more of the guys in Matthew’s squadron, which is great because now I know who he is talking about when he tells me about his day. I can’t wait for our next one!


PS I totally forgot about my camera so I didn’t get any pictures, bummer!

No comments:

Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually;
Give Thanks In All Circumstances,
For This Is God's Will For You In Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18