Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Everything's Changing...

Here we are in October and I have not updated our blog in months!  I am sorry dear friends; I think I got overwhelmed with so many great things happening this summer.  It is now fall: our younger sisters are happily married, both with amazing husbands and incredible, beautiful wedding days to take with them into the bright and shining future.   

As for Matthew and me?  June 3, 2010, we found out we are expecting our first baby, due February 6, 2011, Super Bowl Sunday of course, (what a perfect baby alreadyJ)!  Furthermore, we just found out on September 28 that we are going to have a BOY!  I am still trying to get my head around this because I was positive it was a girl. Oops!  We are beyond  thrilled with the news that we are going to have a son as our firstborn, and I can’t wait to start picking out little football jerseys and decorating the nursery (don’t worry, I don’t think I am going to go with a sports theme).  This will be made a lot easier due to the fact that we now actually have a nursery.  Just four weeks ago, we were offered one of the brand new houses on base!  This is a huge answer to prayer as the old house had a mold problem (and it was old) that was making my allergies go crazy on top of having super bad morning (all day) sickness.  We found out on Friday and by Monday night we were all moved in! Matthew was Super Man!!  He basically moved the whole house by himself while I was asleep on our new carpet sick as a dog with a horrible cold that had me going through, no joke, four boxes of Kleenex a day. YUCK!   We love our new house!   Life is great.  I have now been sickness free for over three weeks and can enjoy getting ready for our little boy. Matthew’s work schedule has slowed down a bit, the dogs are happy and healthy, and I am hoping that now things are “normal” I will be able to keep up with blogging too! Until then, ta ta for now.
Below are some pictures for your enjoyment






Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually;
Give Thanks In All Circumstances,
For This Is God's Will For You In Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18