Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's A Start...

I am trying to wrap my head around the fact that this baby is coming!!! I think this has become even more of a reality because one of my friends (who is only a few weeks ahead of me) has been put on bed rest because of contractions, that baby wanted out! What if Ace comes early?! We are not quite ready, but we are getting there. Matthew and I put up the crib and changing table, we have decided on a nursery theme, and we have our childbirth prep class scheduled for early December. Ace is kicking up a storm and all I can say is don’t kick too hard little baby! You need to grow a lot more before you make your grand entrance.











Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually;
Give Thanks In All Circumstances,
For This Is God's Will For You In Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18