Monday, October 17, 2011

First Crafting of the Season - Bar Stools

 So about a month ago I decided that I wanted bar stools but I didn't want to pay 30+ dollars a piece for them, so I decided to make them myself  (well sort of make them myself).  I went on craigslist and found some old ugly brown stools for $5 each. I painted them white and distressed them. Then got some scrapbooking paper on super sale at Michael's and decoupaged them. I think they turned out great! All together I think I paid about $25 total for my three bar stools! Here starts my major crafting this fall and winter season. I can't wait!


1 comment:

Callie said...

Oh wow, that is so cool! I need to look into this decoupage stuff . . . *smile*.

Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually;
Give Thanks In All Circumstances,
For This Is God's Will For You In Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18