Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Siesta Scripture Memory 2011

Hey All!

I am very excited about a new years resolution I have committed to. I have decided to join the 2011 Siesta Scripture Memory Challenge. This is an awesome program where you memorize two verses of your choice each month (one every two weeks). I am getting a little bit of a late start as it is already the second half of January, but better late than never! Another great part of this is that I am doing it with my mom! So, with my personal commitment and excitement, accountability with my mom, lots of help from the Lord, and of course posting it on my blog, I am sure to succeed! I have posted a link below telling about this challenge if you would like to know more and perhaps join in as well! My verse for January is:

        Isaiah 41:10
“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” - NIV


http://blog.lproof.org/2010/12/siesta-scripture-memory-instructions.html

No comments:

Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually;
Give Thanks In All Circumstances,
For This Is God's Will For You In Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18