Saturday, March 19, 2011

Our Baby Has Arrived!

I am so sorry I have not updated sooner… I have been a little busy doting on our new baby boy Garrett Alan Ditson! He was born February 9, 2011 at 5:32pm and was 8lbs, 20in.  We are loving life as parents and can hardly remember life without him in it. We were very blessed to be able to have family in town for the first two and a half weeks of his little life. I honestly don’t know how I would have survived without the help of our parents while I recovered and started settling into being a mother. I can’t wait to share some stories and pictures soon! At the moment I must go see to my little guy. Thank you all for your prayers they mean so much!


No comments:

Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually;
Give Thanks In All Circumstances,
For This Is God's Will For You In Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18