Saturday, March 19, 2011

Balance

How do you find balance as a parent? This is a question I know I will be asking for many years to come. I am having to ask this for the first time today. I am wondering how you decide between letting your baby cry in his crib because you know he will sleep better there eventually or holding him in your arms because that is where he is sleeping better now (and let’s be honest I love it). How do I find balance between holding my little man all day and making sure I get something ready for dinner?  My little baby is only five weeks old and hearing him cry breaks my heart!  I know that sometimes doing what is hard is doing what is best, but why can’t I feel like it’s the right thing at the time? I am praying that I can keep the right balance in my parenting and in my life in general.

No comments:

Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually;
Give Thanks In All Circumstances,
For This Is God's Will For You In Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18