Monday, March 28, 2011

The Look of Love

I love the look of love. Do you know what I mean? Seeing love makes my heart skip and tears come flooding into my eyes. I was looking at pictures of love today on another blog that I follow and I sat at my computer and cried. There were pictures of all sorts. Mother and son, husband and wife, father and son, brother and sister, mother and daughter, old couples, young couples, military reunions… and the list goes on. The cool thing about pictures of love is that they tell a whole story in just one shot. Even if I don’t know the “true” story of the picture one automatically comes to mind. And I love a good love story. I took a QUICK look through the pictures on my computer for some pictures of love that I have.















March 28, 2011



 ~to post a comment plesase click "read more" below~

No comments:

Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually;
Give Thanks In All Circumstances,
For This Is God's Will For You In Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18