Friday, March 25, 2011

Got Milk?

Breastmilk is a strange kind of accomplishment. Last night I proudly announced to Matthew that I had three bottles worth of pumped milk in the fridge and four in the freezer. The answer I was met with was a distracted, unenthusiastic “good”. It’s ridiculous but I was so disappointed! Yes I made this milk but it happens automatically. It’s not like I had to put in any real effort to make it appear, in fact it often appears even when I don’t want it to (the grocery store or a restaurant during lunch) but I was disappointed none the less. So now, although embarrassing, I am letting all of you know about my silly little accomplishment so I can get it off my mind. Yay me! I’ve got milk.

March 25, 2011

No comments:

Be Joyful Always, Pray Continually;
Give Thanks In All Circumstances,
For This Is God's Will For You In Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18